How I Make My First N5, 000 Using NNU Platform
Thanks to those initiatives that conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform NNU.NG with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and make money online using nnu legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn passive income on monthly basis. Follow this link to register
If you are looking for ways of making money online, i recommend to you to NNU, someone said by right! this is why and how you make money with NNU:
- By login daily you earn
- commenting on post you earn
- sharing post you earn
- When you post in the platform you earn
- you invite new users (friends/family) you earn
NNU is an acronym for Nigerian News Update, a news publication platform that selflessly shares their revenue with its active users by allowing them to make money online using NNU platform NIP. Only Validated and eligible members (NNU Income) are allowed to make money online using NNU platform.
The founder is Mr Paul Samson, he is also the founder of Cool naira and E BOSS FOUNDATION. This two programs have been running for over 2 years now. You can make your research, testify and give NNU a try.
Just as BBC is for Britons therefore NNU is to Nigerians, here the only difference is that NNU shares her revenue with active users in Nigerians while BBC does not share her revenue with any of the countries.
Programs Available in NNU Platform
NIP Package is a program in NNU (NNU Income Program) that is an acronyms for NNU Income Program, which enable active users to earn or It’s said to be the program through which NNU shares her revenue with validated, active and eligible members. This NIP Pack or package is a virtual product pack which user purchased in the form on application of becoming validated or active members of which members also earns commission from it. The amount for the NIP Pack is one thousand six hundred Naira only (N1, 600).
NARS is a program in NNU, which is use for Ad Revenue Sharing. As an active participant, NNU share ad revenue with you when you take part in NNU activities. The activities in NARS Programs comprise active daily login commission, commenting/contributing commission, and sharing sponsored post commission. So as an active user, once you login daily, comment or contribute and share any post posted by NNU there will be a commission for that.
NAP is an acronym for NNU Affiliate Program. After registration and payment be approved, you will be issued an affiliate link with this, you can use to refer friend to join the NNU Program. As an affiliate, you earn 62.5% per each referral. Note, referral is the person that joins the program through you by signing up with your referral link. You earn N1, 000 from their entry fee product they purchase (subscription fee).
Note: You also make money or have the option to earn passive income taking part in NNU activities daily even when you can’t refer anyone (terms and condition applied).
Ways to Making Money Using NNU Platform
- Active daily login: This works when you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.
- Reading post, Commenting and Contributing: By login in, browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn from N2 and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.
- Posting Forum Topic: The enable you to earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.
- Sharing sponsored: Sponsored post are post assigned to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline or Twitter, by doing this, they earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post they shared as recommended by the NNU platform.
Why Joining NIP Program
The reason is anyone with daily expenses can take part in NIP. This an opportunity open for Students, Fresh Graduates, Job Seekers, Bloggers, House wives or anyone who wish to earn money online form home. Take advantage of your Facebook friends, Twitter, WhatsApp, phone contacts, and stop wasting your precious time online chatting, playing games or watching movies.
Steps on how to Register NNU
- Click this link to visit NNU Platform
- Type in your data as recommended by the platform
- Your referral by default is valernest1, leave it that way
- Select your mode of payment (I recommend Paystack that is online payment using your ATM card)
- Agree the their terms and conditions
- Click on submit and Register
- In the next window that appears, put in your card details, such as Card 16 digit pin, month and year of expiration, cv number that is the three digit number at the back of your ATM card.
- An OTP pin will be send to the line used to registered that bank, type in the pin and click pay
- 1, 600 will be removed from your account
- Payment successful, wait for approver